Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hey JAKK

So, this took a while and I think it deserves a sappy letter of explanation...here goes...

Dear Jack/other people who might read this but primarily Jack,

I am sincerely sorry it takes me a million years to get things done. When the site was all like "fuck you" I didn't realize that the blog would never tell me that. Well, I didn't realize it till recently when I was all "OMG I has a blag?" So, we are back to blog format with the second installment from the Sidechops as our bring-er-back-er. Without further ado, "El Oh El @ Albert"



Sidechops - El Oh El 2 Albert

1. Navigating Orion
2. OC Dminor
3. River Song
4. Snookie Takes It On The Chin

2 comments:

  1. Hey keith its colby,
    glad to hear about the blag,
    I missed reading it,
    you should remove the keswick as one of the links.

    ReplyDelete